RPG Maker Forums

overlordmikey
overlordmikey
At least nobody was harmed... nobody was harmed right?
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@overlordmikey We're both okay! It was a small fire so we were able to spray it with the fire extinguisher. There's still smoke left, but it's clearing... I might be getting a little smoke fatigue though.
gstv87
gstv87
you should never put out a grease fire with water, and you should never cook fat over an open flame to begin with.
there's a reason why the argument exists, of whether it is better to cook with timber or coal..... ANY of them devolve into EMBERS, which you use to cook.
Animebryan
Animebryan
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@gstv87 It was an electric grill. My dad says that's not an open flame. Is he right?
@Animebryan Thanks for the link, but I educated my dad on grease fire safety and why you don't put water on it. I actually learned that fact from one of my science teachers, way before I was cooking for myself.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@LunarFlareStudios Your dad's right, an electric grill is not an open flame. Good work on preventing your father from turning a small fire into something much worse.
LunarFlareStudios
LunarFlareStudios
@The Stranger Trust me, he's been grilling for years and never knew how to react to a grease fire.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?
No one:
Steam game achievement: "Die 100 times in easy mode".
I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diskzaz