RPG Maker Forums

dreamfall887
dreamfall887
I've currently playing Persona 5 Royal, I'm really enjoying it. :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
Cant wait for SMTV myself... Promises to be a very good one :D
Finnuval
Finnuval
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
@Finnuval Um I'm not sure, I like all of the main cast lol. My faves would probably be Ann and Futaba.
Marluwuxia
Marluwuxia
I preordered the steelbook edition, I'm really excited for V. Especially the ue4 demons, they look so good.
Razelle
Razelle
@Finnuval I definitely agree. Bought a Switch for it, and getting to discover some stuff I normally would have missed otherwise. Going through Kowloon High School Chronicle now.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah i got a switch for smtV specifically myself way back in 2017 before it for delayed lol but seeing the recently Dropped trailers Def worth the delay. Very interested to see where the story goes as it reminds me a lot of Nocturne but mirrored but also of strange journey and some obvious Persona influences... So yeah its gonna be good :)
Finnuval
Finnuval
Love atlus for never revealing to much and letting is guess. Confident enough they wint let us down regardless xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Power to the Game Make!
ok by this weekend I WILL finally need alpha testers for Backstage: murdered sleep because it's got enough content at this point I want to get it on Steam Early Access ASAP (2/22/2022 would be a cool release date if I can make it).

By all means volunteer here, sure, but where else should I be looking?
1643337839651.png
Randomly trying to make some butcher shop tiles for MZ :3
Current menu of Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Currently taking a break from combat related mechanics. Hope i get the actor busts done before the day ends :)
Was in need for a black van, so I made one by editing that one truck in the tileset. :kaoswt2:
nFfmJca.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clarkxl