RPG Maker Forums

Juanita Star
Juanita Star
Ouch. My condolences :/
KazukiT
KazukiT
I have mixed feeling about sprites for a long time. However, after finishing the 2.0 DLC for my first game I have come to appreciate. I have a new enemy, balancing combat. T-T It’s a good thing my next game will be a horror game.
QuexpRPG
QuexpRPG
Bummer. How come?
Zachimera
Zachimera
I'm curious as to why as well :( That's not fun
Walldeaf
Walldeaf
Did your maker crash? OMG, I really feel for you, m8. Hope it will all come together.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Because I don't have the patience to wait for the 14th.
FofHkc7aQAEvcmg

Happy (early) valentine!
Would anyone be interested in an FFX-style quotes plugin that shows a little gab window when an actor is about to kill/crit an enemy or with a chance for a quote on things like inflicting states and hitting weaknesses?
and I just figured out how login sessions work(keep users logged for days). Might make a tutorial tomorrow if anyone shows interest
1675897032343.png
Working on an important character's model today: Saken! One of Cyprian's friends from the Hofau school. There he is as a teen student on the left and as an adult Deputy Minister of Love on the right. He dyed his hair.
I always have a hard time writing mean characters. To me, their words sound like a normal comment I receive on a regular basis, but to others it's too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sffrin