RPG Maker Forums

slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
You have way more than only 3000 legit posts. I would guess at least 10000.
(Also when did you get so many? :o)
Misery
Misery
Wouldn't moving make more sense as a log?
Shaz
Shaz
wow, in 6 months, this forum is going to be 10 years old!
  • Wow
Reactions: Nenen
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
So if i ask feedback on a necromancer class you will tell me not to necropost? :kaoswt2:
Tea's Jams
Tea's Jams
Wow, that's a lot of posts!
OpheliaEnigma
OpheliaEnigma
Thank you so much for your hard work! I remember being little, while still learning how to event, and seeing your posts as a teaching tool for how to post in forums in general :p
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
lol - I'd rather you saw my posts as a teaching tool for how to use RPG Maker but hey, I'll take what I can get :cool:
Shaz
Shaz
@BK-tdm necroposting is not okay, but you can necrocast 'til the cows come home ;)
  • Haha
Reactions: BK-tdm
Misery
Misery
You should try being more rational, honestly... even the thing with the topics clearly indicates that there's no consensus, and maybe after all posting too much tires people out...
Shaz
Shaz
@Misery
1. Many other people in that thread agree.
2. If you have an issue with something I've done, PM an admin (see forum rules).
3. I've told you what you need to do. Do it and I'll open the thread back up again (see my post in the thread).
Misery
Misery
It really doesn't matter much at all, but the point is that it seemed an incredible overreaction for what was a minor issue. One that, plausibly, is due to actually posting too much (I myself was getting tired posting that much about my one issue... if you post even more then it's no wonder you end up overreacting...)
Shaz
Shaz
Please do not compare your 3 page thread where you wasted the time of people who were trying to help you with my 10 years of assisting others in the forum. They are very different. You have NO idea what being a mod involves and how much work it is. Trust me - my response to you was an UNDERreaction.
Misery
Misery
Yeah, right, total underreaction to freak out over not having a slightly larger screenshot. Next thing you'll tell me pixels are the stuff of nightmares...
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
Yeah, you just go with that. Every other person in that thread was wrong, and you were right.
Misery
Misery
Every other person didn't lose it and threaten me unless I provide screenshots of a specific size...
Shaz
Shaz
No. As a mod, I said enough was enough. I just said what they were thinking. There were multiple comments in that thread that your screenshots were inadequate. Accept it and get over it, unless you want to bring in an admin about your complaint.
Misery
Misery
Others simply gave up on my problem, which is reasonable (I gave up on it myself since it's a minor issue in the end), but you hadn't even participated in a while and then just appeared out of nowhere...
Shaz
Shaz
I didn't participate because you were ignoring my requests and explanations, and others had stepped in to try and assist (and you ignored their requests as well). You might want to take a look again - one of the most recent suggestions, which you said partly worked, is something that I suggested in one of my first responses - and you ignored.
Shaz
Shaz
Why would someone keep helping you when you were clearly ignoring them? I didn't appear out of nowhere - I had been monitoring the thread. I stepped in when it was obvious you were ignoring others too. People were helping you and you were wasting their time. Lack of respect.
Misery
Misery
Not sure what's respect got to do with thinking that not everything needs to be screenshotted...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!
 After a few distractions (and my annual rough second week of October), I’m getting back on track with my OMGC project.
 Am I overcomplicating it? Yes. Am I going to tone it down? Almost certainly not.
 At least the dialogue stuff is almost done. I need to do the map itself, and then all that’s left is combat.
 Getting there!
Creating 3D CGs for Cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I keep wanting to post every song I make for the game and have to hold back on that because at this rate, I'll have spoiled all the really good stuff lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PopeUrban