RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
No. As a mod, I said enough was enough. I just said what they were thinking. There were multiple comments in that thread that your screenshots were inadequate. Accept it and get over it, unless you want to bring in an admin about your complaint.
Misery
Misery
Others simply gave up on my problem, which is reasonable (I gave up on it myself since it's a minor issue in the end), but you hadn't even participated in a while and then just appeared out of nowhere...
Shaz
Shaz
I didn't participate because you were ignoring my requests and explanations, and others had stepped in to try and assist (and you ignored their requests as well). You might want to take a look again - one of the most recent suggestions, which you said partly worked, is something that I suggested in one of my first responses - and you ignored.
Shaz
Shaz
Why would someone keep helping you when you were clearly ignoring them? I didn't appear out of nowhere - I had been monitoring the thread. I stepped in when it was obvious you were ignoring others too. People were helping you and you were wasting their time. Lack of respect.
Misery
Misery
Not sure what's respect got to do with thinking that not everything needs to be screenshotted...
Shaz
Shaz
The lack of respect is yours, not mine. Respect has to do with asking for help, and people offering to help you but asking for more information, and you saying "everything I said was clear" when it wasn't, and refusing to show more details in screenshots. That is why people gave up - they were helping you and you were ignoring them. THAT is a lack of respect.
Misery
Misery
I was simply explaining textually...
Caz
Caz
Looks like you've made a friend here, Shaz.. :rheh:
Misery
Misery
You seriously closed it just after apparently claiming you're telepathic? Your reactions are getting weirder and weirder...
Shaz
Shaz
The thread was done. You had your answer.
Shaz
Shaz
I strongly suggest you read the rules to find out what to do if you don't like something a mod has done. I have had it with your attitude towards other forum members and your snarky comments to moderators. Next time you step out of line you'll be getting suspended. Think carefully about your next actions.
Misery
Misery
Snarky? It's nothing about attitude, if someone accuses me of a copyright violation I'm simply going to ask how and why ever such an accusation is made, and I don't see any rules that say thoughts are somehow involved. Be reasonable and I'm reasonable, that is how affairs usually go, and claiming one cannot even think some things is the last thing that is reasonable...
Shaz
Shaz
Who accused you of a copyright violation, and in which post? I guess I missed it, because all I saw was answers saying what's okay and what's not okay. I didn't see any accusations there.
Misery
Misery
All the 'warnings' obviously assume it's a fact automatically, and then there was that "post itself showed intent" when I simply showed 'thought'. You simply can't expect people to be hostile and no reciprocation... assuming good faith would go a long way here.
Shaz
Shaz
People usually ask about things because they're thinking of doing it. It's like
"How can you tell if someone is using a pirated RPG Maker?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"..."
Shaz
Shaz
You did it twice in your thread - "what's the worst that can happen if I use stuff I just download from the internet" means you're at least thinking about doing it and wondering what the repercussions would be (which is good, as a lot of people just don't ask). Followed by "how do you know if I'm using something I don't have the rights to" - indicates you're wondering if you actually would be caught if you did it.
Misery
Misery
Are you seriously suggesting thinking is illegal now...? "In Oceania, to think is to do and no distinction is drawn between either." Nor do I see that listed as a 'rule', although by all means try to add it, then maybe everyone can start on Newspeak and a certain feud with Eurasia...
Shaz
Shaz
And where did I say thinking is illegal? You have a real talent for taking something someone says and twisting it into something they did not say, then blowing it all out of proportion. And you say I am overreacting. It's okay for you to think of doing things that are wrong, but it's not okay for someone else to think you might be doing things that are wrong based on what you say? Hypocrite!
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
@Misery If you have a problem with a moderator's actions PM an admin (such as me). That is the appropriate way to deal with it.

But since you are making it public: Shaz was correct. End of story. There is no need for further discussion. Continuing the discussion will just lead to you getting a nice break from the forums for a week.
Reactions: Quexp
Misery
Misery
By quoting what I said to imply that somehow thinking is equivalent to already having committed copyvios then you're implying thinking itself is illegal. Which I'm sure you'll find difficult to prove in any court, by the way. And others can think whatever they want too, my point is that if others are hostile then do not expect the ones they're hostile to to just lie down and roll around...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bengawan Solo with fantasy style arrangement. :D
So I just got my computer back (Was posting stuff on my phone) But now my dang monitor's broken! I'll need to get a new one, which means... JOBS! Yaaay... When I get a new monitor, I'll post picture of one of my RPGMMV projects.
Wish me luck... :kaodes:
Had to clean up disk space because Windows Updates was having my primaries' disk space for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I guess the clean up thingy doesn't work or something because there were 15gigs of old update files in it.
Monday morning, and the sudden message: Hey, can you set up a full second lesson about pixel art till tomorrow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernGamer