RPG Maker Forums

FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Hopefully by little kids you mean ages 5 and below. once they reach 8+ you're going to have to compete with the likes of pokemon, minecraft, roblox and even anime styled rpg's. Maybe even Grand Theft Auto.

First rpg's I ever played around that age were Lunar 2 and Final Fantasy 9 and at that point random stuff won't cut it.
estriole
estriole
agree with @FleshToDust ... kids nowaday play that kind of game :D :D :D... not to mention Roblox...
pointless sandbox of cute animals will suit married woman instead :D.
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
fizzly
fizzly
Sounds like a game for me, count me in xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
At the very least it peeks my interest xD
Mushi
Mushi
I'd play it, cute games like that are relaxing!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)
Get back to work! And yes, I am your real dad! Do what I say! Good day humans.
cover-clean.jpg
Small update but really happy to share with you the promotional art for the game, made by the talented @Kato-A who is also on this forum!
Drakken Encounter.png
I've been spending so much time in a weird haze recently that I'd been neglecting doing the things I really enjoy. My hobby project is going really well, and I wanted to do some drawing, so I did this!

If you wanna play it, there's a thread at https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/knight-shift-chapter-1.142524/ If you don't, that is also fair!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pouty-Poppet