RPG Maker Forums

Reynard Frost
Reynard Frost
Harsher punishments to get their attention!
Lars Ulrika
Lars Ulrika
Is it school holidays somewhere in the world right now?
Emzie
Emzie
^Why yes, yes it is :D
Roboblue
Roboblue
I don't think so. Spring break's not for until next month.
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
Really, over in the UK Easter Break starts pretty much this week. I myself have 3 weeks off from University.
wildwes
wildwes
Where I am, Spring Break is goin' on right now. Too bad we have a cold front...
Roboblue
Roboblue
But it's March! It's not even Spring yet. I'm in America, so that might be why, but it's still early either way.
Xoltox
Xoltox
Mine are! the exams just got finished
Lars Ulrika
Lars Ulrika
Then brace yourselves, "help, how do we mek startin point fr hero" topics are going to invade the place.
kingmakerspider
kingmakerspider
Harsher punishments seems to be the only legitimate way to fix this problem. It doesn't take much effort to put in proper tags or to include screenshots in your ORIGINAL post, right? especially if their goal is to actually SHOW OFF THEIR PROJECT. I'm sure you guys will deal with it in a good way. Just figured I'd say SOMETHING.
GrandmaDeb
GrandmaDeb
/me staggers!
Archeia
Archeia
*slowly returns* Oh whoa. Well mostly I am so lazy to pm everyone who breaks the rules. I just deleted a few and didn't PM but I wasn't sure if that was irresponsible or what <_<;
Sailerius
Sailerius
Rules? You mean suggestions?
GrandmaDeb
GrandmaDeb
/me hugs Archey

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

They say nice guys finish last. But mean guys don't finish at all!
I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiago_tns