RPG Maker Forums

ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
If your games are bad, it doesn't mean that you should feel bad.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
If you feel bad, doesn't necessarily mean your games are bad.
Ami
Ami
not really,just don't give up & don't feel negative toward yourself & your creation.

no matter how bad it is,keep positive with your creation that yours is better than the others.
kirbwarrior
kirbwarrior
Sometimes our games are bad. It's a learning experience, no different than making a bad sandwich or going to a movie that ends up bad. No need to feel bad over it C:
ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
I don't know that it makes sense to tell yourself that your work is "better than the others" - you should be rational in evaluating your game. But just because you're not the best doesn't mean you're not worthwhile or enjoying yourself. It's a game.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Simple : no
SigmaSuccour
SigmaSuccour
Should you 'feel' bad? I mean... if it's morally wrong to produce a bad game, sure? :LZSlol:
Hey, I don't know. Maybe you ragged a bit too hard on lots of games, and now making one yourself... you realize, "Making a good game is hard." and now you feel bad for your past.
Well deserved then.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson