RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
I feel bad for kids these days (I know you're not a kid), because school being closed no longer means they get time off. Instead, they'll probably just be expected to attend school from home via Zoom or some crap. When I was little, we'd listen to the radio in the hope that we'd hear that our school was shut due to flooding or the pipes freezing. No school also meant no classes at all. lol.
Cythera
Cythera
Oh my gosh, snow days were the best!! I didn't even take the bus to school, but when buses were cancelled, nobody went in haha.
But yes, online school isn't great, especially for middle/high school. They don't get to see their friends. We all may complain about school, but really it's a massive security blanket.
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I have a problem with online school and it's not the seeing people thing. It's the fact that teachers always, always give you more work with no time to do it because they think you're at home so you should have time. It's as though when you're at home, your life just automatically goes away.
That and the lack of motivation to pay attention to lectures because my game is RIGHT THERE.
Cythera
Cythera
Lack of attention? What do you mean?
Wait. What do you mean I have math class right now? Huh. Oops. ;)
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Cythera Not just school, but work, too. People like to complain about work, but the moment the pandemic swept across the world and our governments forced people to stay at home, even if the government paid for them to do so, people suddenly realised how much they missed going to work. A huge part of their life had been suddenly stopped.
ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
@The Stranger Actually, grade schools (at least in my state) were still giving a couple of snow days while they were doing online classes. They said it was a part of the childhood experience.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ATT_Turan Awwh! I'm glad they did. It really is part of the experience. It was a huge part of the excitement of waking up to snow as a kid. Do i have to go to school today? Let's listen to the radio and find out!
ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redcode