Trihan
Trihan
? what did I miss?
The Stranger
The Stranger
What happen, Rachel? :(
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
More self loathing. Yesterday was awful, and a common misstep of mine was the putrid cherry on top.

Also, feeling like an idiot for talking about such vulnerable details about myself.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. I wish I could give you a hug. Did people react badly to you revealing a bit about your past, or is it more you just feel bad for revealing it?
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
As always, it's all me.
The Stranger
The Stranger
You remind me of myself. Do you also suffer from a poor self image, anxiety problems, and constantly criticise yourself for every little thing? I share a lot of information, but it's not out of pride or confidence. Oversharing is apparently part of my disorder.
Trihan
Trihan
Are you talking about your post in the "where did your username come from" post? There really wasn't anything bad on there. I feel like I know you a little better having read it.
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
@Trihan Yeah, that was it. No one wanted a novel of me as an idiot kid. My vulnerability is just ammo for jerks. Or, it would be if I was someone.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am proud of how much my friends are pure talent. This one is making my game possibilities bigger and bigger and I wanna share his word:
Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)
Is RPG Maker VX (rgss2) still relevant? xD
yo how do I change my profile picture?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
etflab