RPG Maker Forums

zzmmorgan
zzmmorgan
And sleep issues don't help either. Weather plays into my whole way of feeling as I'm very sensitive to pressure changes. Good luck!
Iron_Brew
Iron_Brew
You can do it!
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
@RachelTheSeeker *big hug* Sorry to hear that you're feeling so down, Rachel. :( Have you spoken to a doctor about your antidepressants?
alice_gristle
alice_gristle
Aww, honey! :frown: Hang tough! I hope things gonna get better!
Sharm
Sharm
No fun. I'm type 2 bipolar, I get it. If you're like me, stay away from spending money and I'll ignore it if you accidentally say something insensitive. Good luck either stabilizing with your current meds or finding better ones that help you better.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, I've never had any luck with antidepressants. They've always had nasty sideffects, and yet fail to do anything about the depression. Probably doesn't help that the depression isn't caused by any external factors, it's just part of a greater disorder.
Sharm
Sharm
Same. I've had much better luck dealing with the other things in my health and that accidentally helping my mental state. Like cutting out allergens in my food or meds taken for my other illnesses. I'm currently taking nothing that counts as a drug for depression.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)
Is RPG Maker VX (rgss2) still relevant? xD
yo how do I change my profile picture?
ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwaterlava