RPG Maker Forums

Momonica
Momonica
that's just sad man :( I hope it didn't happened to you (if you have a game posted)
AphoticAmaranth
AphoticAmaranth
It did but isn't really a big deal, I'll just report the account...
Cythera
Cythera
I had to go down the rabbit hole of posts to find out what this was about. I'm sorry this happened to you :/ Game dev is hard enough without this kind of thing.
gstv87
gstv87
could be a bot tho.
with the likes of things I've seen lately, it wouldn't surprise me.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I think I may know who it is too. We had to ban them from a discord as they were Dming people to go (beep) themselves.
bgillisp
bgillisp
But honestly those people doing that need to just grow up and act like an adult and not a bratty kid.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Ok I really think I know who it is as it is targeted at you, Hexmozart and me.
Cythera
Cythera
This is like a crime mystery show unfolding on the forums haha! Quick, someone script this for TV!
bgillisp
bgillisp
Next on as the RPGforums turns....will Yanfly return? What will MZ 1.5 reveal? Who is really the mother of bg's baby. Find out this and more...next time?
Cythera
Cythera
Plot twist: Yanfly accidently released a bunch of killer bunnies into the forums! They're eating away at dev confidence and sanity every second!
But wait, is that...it is! It's Harold! He may not be the hero we need...or want...but he's the one we deserve.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do your 0,01% progress on your game today!
Went to see Jujutsu Kaisen 0 yesterday, it was cool. The movie wasnt really a masterpiece, it had some pacing and characterization problems, but overall I enjoyed it, maybe because it was the first anime film I have ever been to in the cinema lol. The battle animation & music were top-notch. I havent seen much of the anime so people who watched the entire season would probably like it more.
MainMenu.PNG
Finally satisfied with the main menu xD

The plan was to have battle sprites in the menu...But these faces from Ocean's Nostalgia look pretty damn good imo. (Will have to adjust for them ofc and maybe recolor to match the overworld/battle sprites more)
It's always disturbing to me to see my cat eating something off the bathroom floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonson