Comments on Profile Post by Asterisk

1. Ronove
    Ronove
    Can I save in the game? If so, how do I save? XD //is a compulsive saver
    Apr 25, 2012
  2. Ronove
    Ronove
    Oh nvm, that was easy. my parents were saving before I did! This game is going to make me scream, I just know it.
    Apr 25, 2012
  3. Asterisk
    Asterisk
    Lol!!!! You're trying it now? Just wait til you get to some of the monsters!! eep!!!
    Apr 25, 2012
  4. Daevian
    Daevian
    Watched a friend of mine play it. I enjoyed it a lot. I thought it was pretty creative.
    Apr 25, 2012
  5. Ronove
    Ronove
    Not too scared yet! I like the characters. Mary is going to kill me, I just know it. No little girl grabs a knife JUST IN CASE. Taking a break now, haha.
    Apr 25, 2012
  6. Ronove
    Ronove
    Man if Garry dies in this I am going to cry. Unless he's evil. I already suspect Mary though. :| I will have nightmares thinking about this, Asterisk. I hope you're happy! XD
    Apr 25, 2012
  7. Asterisk
    Asterisk
    Holy crud you passed me! I didn't even meet Mary yet! xD *dang work!!!* I'll play more today~~ and there are multiple endings !!!! :) ))
    Apr 25, 2012
  8. Ronove
    Ronove
    Yeah there are! I think playing .flow and other Yume Nikki games hardened me to being scared so I haven't had to stop from being scared too bad like usual. I already wrote down notes on what NOT to do to avoid bad endings. TUMBLR SPOILED ME. Sort of. Gonna play more tomorrow! Don't tell me what happens! D:
    Apr 25, 2012
  9. Ronove
    Ronove
    Yay! I finished! This was a wonderful game, Asterisk! Thank you so much for sharing. :D
    Apr 26, 2012
  10. Asterisk
    Asterisk
    I finished it.. 3 endings.. sniff this was awesome, glad you enjoyed it too!!
    Apr 27, 2012