RPG Maker Forums

Ronove
Ronove
Can I save in the game? If so, how do I save? XD //is a compulsive saver
Ronove
Ronove
Oh nvm, that was easy. my parents were saving before I did! This game is going to make me scream, I just know it.
Asterisk
Asterisk
Lol!!!! You're trying it now? Just wait til you get to some of the monsters!! eep!!!
Daevian
Daevian
Watched a friend of mine play it. I enjoyed it a lot. I thought it was pretty creative.
Ronove
Ronove
Not too scared yet! I like the characters. Mary is going to kill me, I just know it. No little girl grabs a knife JUST IN CASE. Taking a break now, haha.
Ronove
Ronove
Man if Garry dies in this I am going to cry. Unless he's evil. I already suspect Mary though. :| I will have nightmares thinking about this, Asterisk. I hope you're happy! XD
Asterisk
Asterisk
Holy crud you passed me! I didn't even meet Mary yet! xD *dang work!!!* I'll play more today~~ and there are multiple endings !!!! :) ))

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Status edited. How the heck I delete status
Not played that much in years tbh, only been making/modding games. Every game I try now feels super easy o_O Even ones I used to struggle with.
Everywhere I go to, everyone brings up the heat being insane. Is this an omen? :kaoswt2:
Bex
Edit: Sorry wrong Thread.

So whats new?
Damn today was hot again XD, perfect for the cool Basement XD.
Happy RPG Maker Contest everyone.
So my team has a big upcoming event regarding our game, so I've had to draw like 20+ chibi characters so far to illustrate the game's mechanics. And I'm not done still... But! At least it is way less to do now.:kaopride:
show chibi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tonio212