RPG Maker Forums

lianderson
lianderson
Me? No. Them? Yes. Throw everyone!
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
@Iron_Brew I always see people like that in youtube comment sections lol. They act like they are a professional scientist, historian, psychologist etc it's really annoying lol. But yeah, I'd rather throw them in the sea like @lianderson. xD
bgillisp
bgillisp
You've been on facebook again haven't you? *runs*
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Well in my opinion, ice is cold, fire is hot and most rpgmaker games stay unfinished :kaoswt2:
Dungeonmind
Dungeonmind
all the time.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
No, but I've met someone that considers a fact as an opinion and refuse to believe it after I debunked it.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Mr. Detective
Mr. Detective
You mean 7/10 people on any comment section on the internet?
93.gif
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
My first instinct is to figure out how to scam them in some way, but my religious upbringing keeps my darker impulse in check.

For now. :rheh:
TheMeowingFox
TheMeowingFox
The Internet can be so extreme, bro. It's either that this view is 110% Objective FactTM that can't be debated, or that the view should be taken as pure opinion and never be criticized even though it might be something like "the earth is flat" :kaoangry:
RachelTheSeeker
RachelTheSeeker
Iron, you couldn't have spoken any closer to my heart if you tried. Though IMO, your "throw yourself into the sea" may be better than my "bust out a 12-gauge".
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Irl not so much. But online? Plentyyyyy. Sometimes it makes me sad, sometimes it makes my angry. Examples: "The earth is flat", "gravity isn't real", "vaccines make kids autistic!" etc. etc. But I know, it's the internet and this person's opinions/"facts" are never gonna affect me so why bother feeling bad about it XD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Newbie, please be gentle
reworkMZ.png
To keep myself motivated to make the MZ SF tiles normal and usable modern tiles I like to make tiny maps and toggle between the options :3
Character selection in games be like
Special Tractor Operation! :kaojoy:
Current status screens for Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Need to do something about the color scheme lol
Captura de pantalla (259).pngCaptura de pantalla (260).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacorunsurtoto