RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah Putin is a war criminal...but so are most of the other 'leaders' currently getting a stiffy over sending our children to die and using Ukraine as a distraction from their abject failures over the last 18 months. We had 20 bloody years we could have welcomed Ukraine into Nato, instead we constantly used them as bait to goad the inevitable and now are paying the price for complacency.
Dark_Ansem
Dark_Ansem
I think the reason not to get Ukraine into NATO was..

*checks notes*

To not provoke Russia.

Either We are stupid or it's out fault. Probably both.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yet if we had done so (perhaps in response to them annexing Crimea barely a decade ago, the last time we went through this) we'd have a concerted Western front guaranteeing treatied protections to Ukraine right now, rather than a patchwork of feckless blustering that will likely lead to senseless bloodshed before some backroom deal for Russia to stop at whatever new borders they have by then is worked out.
Dark_Ansem
Dark_Ansem
You're telling me, for all the pretty speeches of our PM it took an invasion to act, and even so he still hasn't issued sanctions against Putin himself or his entourage of evildoers.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
You can hate me all you want for saying it, I'm just tired of the games, and seeing people fall for it over and over. I've already lived through this crap and I'm tired of seeing it play out the same, and watching the same people who brought us to where we are now pretend to be pro-freedom and protecting the little guy...

Latest Profile Posts

pixel ejemplo2.png
My dad just retired from work... that's why I'm making these pixel art icons very cheap!
Perfect for your game.
Anyone here know a @Sonheruu? Pop over to their forum activity for a sec lol
Game Making Every Day #19 :kaosalute:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBjel_ly