RPG Maker Forums

ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
I wanted to enjoy that game...but the required dungeons with the required party composition killed it for me and my friends.
Trihan
Trihan
@ATT_Turan As of the third expansion you can do dungeons with a team of bots now.
ATT_Turan
ATT_Turan
OH REALLY.

But can you login to play without waiting? I did like playing the game...when it let me play the game.
Trihan
Trihan
@ATT_Turan Since they sorted the superconductor shortage and login server issues I've never had to wait longer than a few minutes to get in.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I wonder if I feature creep... 225 magic spells is a lot lol.
Being hit with nostalgia for something that's gone is both a great thing and so sad.

But being a creative means having ideas for bringing stuff back to life, which can be frustrating and rewarding in it's own right.
the urge to comment helpful things on forum posts but not using the same engine
It's my Party and I'll cry if I want to. The best b-day present I could have is if my mapper came back. No idea where he went.
Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a loose-fitting shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design, so I gave her military cap with her namesake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asce2010