RPG Maker Forums

LionHeart48
LionHeart48
For real? Oh dam...that sucks.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
We normally don't publicize ban reasons. It was for an ongoing issue though, so you probably won't find a single post that makes it make sense.
Tsukitsune
Tsukitsune
That's lame
BILL_NYE_THO
BILL_NYE_THO
I agree. Smartest guy on rmw.
LionHeart48
LionHeart48
Does this ongoing issue involve Des aswell?
BILL_NYE_THO
BILL_NYE_THO
****, Des too? I didn't notice that yet. Ugh. My two favorite people are gone. It appears those with strong opinions get punished. Des was a contributor to the community. Upsetting to see him banned as well.
Roboblue
Roboblue
Gomi got banned again? Didn't just get off a week-long one not too long ago? Anyway, I doubt it's just because he had a "strong" opinion.
Ocedic
Ocedic
Bill, when you worship unwarranted aggression and rudeness in the guise of "telling it like it is," you just enable the caustic behavior that led to this situation in the first place.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave
It's a new month, and it's a new start! Let's go guys! There is one song I am listening today that is making me really happy and thinking that I can do anything... I don't know why but J-Pop have this kind of vibe and I love hahahaha
If you want something to bring you up here is a little tip!
Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autixta