Comments on Profile Post by Hesufo

1. SOC
    SOC
    Mods are way too strict here. It's difficult to have discussions at all since someone wants to lock your thread every half a chance they get.
    Apr 29, 2012
  2. EvilEagles
    EvilEagles
    They wouldn't have closed them if the people in the threads weren't acting like spoiled kids.
    Apr 29, 2012
  3. Ruby
    Ruby
    Some people are spoiled kids.
    Apr 29, 2012
  4. PK8
    PK8
    I think that has more to do with those topics being so never-ending to the point where it just gets a little painful to read sometimes.
    Apr 29, 2012
  5. Emzie
    Emzie
    The topic"Ah, l'amour~ Let's talk about romance in games!"was closed by nat but thanks to touch for opening it again :D
    Apr 29, 2012
  6. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    If you have a problem with moderation, you can take it up with me, not post status updates about it.

Also, I haven't seen a glut of locked threads. One thread got locked, for around a day just because it had gotten to heated. And it was Nate's decision to reopen it, I talked to him about it yesterday, I was just the one around to do it.

So please, SOC if there is this "Mods are locking threads every chance they get" show it to me, because otherwise you ar...
    Apr 29, 2012
  7. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    are spreading rumors that are damaging to the reputation of both this forum, its staff, and myself.
    Apr 29, 2012
  8. Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Yeah, only time I've seen a topic be locked is when it's truly been done. Either a question was answered, or the discussion was no longer a discussion and more of a "NO YOU ARE WRONG AND ARE AN IDIOT FOR HAVING AN OPPOSING OPINION!!"
    Apr 29, 2012
  9. Knightmare
    Knightmare
    From what I've seen on this particular forum is that it usually stays open until name calling and personal attacks and such start up. Now there ARE forums that will close a topic or ban a member for having contrary opinions but from what I've seen this one hasn't yet.
    Apr 29, 2012
  10. Hesufo
    Hesufo
    Sorry for letting this out in this way. It did sound whiny, in the end. <_<
    Apr 30, 2012