RPG Maker Forums

Dark_Metamorphosis
Dark_Metamorphosis
Bioshock: Infinite! :D
Travatar
Travatar
Dark Cloud 2! Though it might take more than a year if you're a completionist...
Seacliff
Seacliff
Radical Dreamers, you should finish the trilogy
Fomar0153
Fomar0153
Thankfully I've beaten Dark Cloud 2 before, not that I remember much of it.
Fomar0153
Fomar0153
Trilogy you mean Chrono Cross isn't a stand alone game?
Seacliff
Seacliff
Radical dreamers is the first sequel to chrono trigger, then cross is the third game technically. The original RD is in Japaneses though and cost a fortune, so you would be better off with a fan-translated emulator.

My previous post was a bit of a joke, though.
Dark Horseman
Dark Horseman
Lol, the next year? Must be a pretty busy man then. I'd recommend Dark Souls as an amazing WRPG from Japan. Xenoblade is also really good if you have a Wii.
Travatar
Travatar
Chrono Cross was much more enjoyable when I thought of it as a stand-alone game instead of a sequel to... Oh... i'm getting all moist-eyed and nostalgic. Better not venture too far down that train of thought.
ShinGamix
ShinGamix
Chrono Trigger!
JacobM
JacobM
I loved the music in that game
Fomar0153
Fomar0153
I'm only joking, I know Trigger. I picked up Cross about a year ago but it was a busy year. I really enjoyed Chrono Cross. It was what inspired me to have 10 playable characters in the grumpy knight.
wildwes
wildwes
I say you should play Zelda.
Fomar0153
Fomar0153
I was thinking of getting a Wii U for the Wind Waker remake, too bad it wasn't Majora's Mask :(

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How do people even enjoy RGB keyboard and mouse lighting? It's distracting.
I've been getting into YuGiOh again!
Gameboy Tiles, Cure Writer's Block, Animations on Menu, Generate Tasks | RPG Maker News #40

How would you judge a game you played? Art/Graphics? Story? Gameplay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sesshomaru