Comments on Profile Post by Hesufo

1. PK8
    PK8
    Friendship is magic.
    May 7, 2012
  2. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    If you had to deal with all the complaints and BS and get accused of being biased and any number of other things, you would be tired of that thread, too.
    May 7, 2012
  3. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    And yeah, I'm being blunt because that thread is ruining my day because I'm having to deal with it.
    May 7, 2012
  4. Archeia
    Archeia
    Let's keep peace ;w;
    May 7, 2012
  5. Hesufo
    Hesufo
    this is getting extreme

i will say no more
    May 7, 2012
  6. Jalen
    Jalen
    But making passive aggressive status updates doesn't help anything
    May 7, 2012
  7. Hesufo
    Hesufo
    Jalen, I already tried the politically correct way (aka. PM)

no answer
    May 7, 2012
  8. Hesufo
    Hesufo
    And I do understand the recent course of action, however I don't share the rationale behind it
    May 7, 2012
  9. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Hesufo, I've been busy. I haven't had time to really write what I need to.

The truth of the matter is this: If we let it run, we get a ton fo complaints, if we close it off, we get complaints. There isn't a solution that will make everyone happy.

The problem doesn't come from disagreement, it comes when people start taking things personally and start mocking and insulting other members.
    May 7, 2012
  10. randomuser
    randomuser
    a world without discussion is not a perfect world.
    May 7, 2012
  11. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Honestly, I'm fine with debate, and I argue with people regularly on all types of topics. The problem is that people need to act maturely and work to actually communicate with each other, not yell their side at the bad bad "insert label here" people on the other side.
    May 7, 2012
  12. randomuser
    randomuser
    btw what are we talking about? haha
    May 7, 2012
  13. Hesufo
    Hesufo
    Oh sorry, I wasn't putting the blame on you Touch. I'm sure I've put my point across - actually I'm being a bit childish here with the status update thingy.
    May 7, 2012
  14. Νύξ
    Νύξ
    um....Good luck with that.....debates and such like on this formus make politics look like a plesant littl game.
    May 7, 2012