RPG Maker Forums

Winterfate
I'll probably wait for a few years before getting a PS4, and I can almost guarantee that I'm not getting an Xbox One.

I don't like the direction the industry is heading with used games either...

Also, what AstoXx said. :D
JacobM
JacobM
PS4 FTW
Seacliff
Seacliff
I won't get a PS4, is there really anything different about it? The only next-gen consoles i'll ever get is a Wii u.
Neon Black
Neon Black
PS4 has pantaray. It's like a manta ray... with pants! Your move, Microsoft.
JacobM
JacobM
Ps4 has the horse power for next-gen games while being made by Sony, a company that has decided to go all out for the gamers instead of relying on gimmicks... Everyone should watch Sony's PS4 announcement they made back in February. Not only that, the best exclusives are made by Sony's developer studios. Compared to Microsofts presentation today, Sony kicked their asses!
Neon Black
Neon Black
New inFamous game. I was sold.
JacobM
JacobM
That's what I'm talking about. lol People who haven't played Playstation Exclusives NEED to... I can almost guarantee they will enjoy the lot of them more than they do xbox exclusives... like God of War, Uncharted Series, Heavy Rain, InFamous, Ratchet and Clank and many more. Those games rocked my world, and yes I've played Halo and Gears of War.... They're good... but the games I mentioned are better.
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
^ THIS.
Neon Black
Neon Black
Yes, to be fair, I LOVED the Gears of War series, mostly for it's amazing co-op. On my own though, inFamous was much more fun.
punram
Is the Wii U even considered a next gen console anymore?
JacobM
JacobM
Yea, I mean I will give Microsoft due credit on their multiplayer, but they have almost lost complete sight of their hardcore gamer... it saddens me because there was one point that I loved both parties equally, that love is not becoming more one sided.
JacobM
JacobM
I have the Wii U, I like it, but Nintendo has a 3rd party developer issue that is hard to ignore. I bought it mainly to play the future zeldas and marios. =P
Lorenze
Lorenze
The reason I'm loving Sony and Nintendo right now is because they're focusing on games FIRST and FOREMOST. Not TV, internet browsing, 'quicker' motion navigation, etc. @Bagardo: The Wii U just came out in November. It's the 1st console in the new generation. :/
JacobM
JacobM
I would consider it a mid-gen... its not powerful enough to be next gen but it does offer some new cool and things that past gen didn't have... Next-Gen is never really Nintendo's approach...
Neon Black
Neon Black
It's part of the next generation of consoles, it just doesn't have the power of the other consoles. Power doesn't have anything to do with generation. QED: Wii U is next-gen.
JacobM
JacobM
I agree with Miroku... a gamming system is great when it has all the small bells and whistles but that should never overshadow the utmost important reality.... ITS A GAMING SYSTEM! games games games. lol
punram
I have to say I agree with drassay. While the timing is on target, I just don't believe it has the games nor the specs to be considered a console on-par with the Xbox One or PS4.
Neon Black
Neon Black
If you were to put the same stuff on all 3, then yes, you are correct. I won't by a Wii U to expect to play the next Call of Duty, but at the same time I wouldn't by a PS4 for the next Zelda.

By definition it is still next-gen.
Neon Black
Neon Black
Wow, did I just get auto-corrected from "buy" to "by"?
Confederacy
Confederacy
Sony fell flat on its face with the PS4 reveal. But compared to this, Microsoft fell into a wood chipper. This was quite honestly, one of the worst consoles reveals I've seen.

But, I'm not getting the Xbox One just from the fact that installs are mandatory and link to the Xbox Live account. This "kill the used games industry" mentality is some of the most fricking inane thinking I've seen since the more extreme measures of DRM were introduced.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?
Had to edit the water tiles of Jason Perry's (final boss blues) beach tile set. I'm an animator now. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgmccue