Comments on Profile Post by gregbaby

1. Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    You've gotta remember that people have lives! If you want something done quicker, Talk to them about it. If you've not payed them yet, then you should be patient! If they are reliable they'll get the work done :) I know that sometimes music takes me slightly longer than normal, however it's good to keep in contact though :)
    Jun 15, 2013
  2. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    dealing with people who've commissioned you to do work can be painfully frustrating!!!
    Jun 15, 2013
  3. Emzie
    Emzie
    Here you go, a Patience pill that i bought from Dr. Neon Black :)
    Jun 15, 2013
  4. Shelby
    Shelby
    Welcome to the big leagues! My boss is a slave driver so try to understand!
    Jun 15, 2013
  5. gregbaby
    gregbaby
    I know people are busy and all but I've been waiting 2 and a 1/2 months for something and have only seen a 4 second clip of a small part of the system, that then tied in with little to no communication all and leads to frustration. I just want to get cracking on my game but am now delayed due to this!!! @SLEEP - Beleive me when I say I've been MORE than patient with this person, I've given him plenty of freedom to get on with it but he just ignores me and only messages...
    Jun 15, 2013
  6. gregbaby
    gregbaby
    ...me when he feels like it. He claims I've caught him at a bad time...so why accept work if you can't do it? No logic there. And it's just plain rude. He was supposed to provide a demon by the 15/05/13. A month later no demo...I hope you can see why I'm p*ssed off right now.
    Jun 15, 2013
  7. gregbaby
    gregbaby
    I dont like bashing artists/scripters/resource people but when they clearly disrespect me I'm gonna complain.
    Jun 15, 2013