RPG Maker Forums

Diego2112
Diego2112
I SHOULD NOT have to fool with this level of BS on my anniversary, but alas and alack, I do.
seita
seita
What happened?
Diego2112
Diego2112
Long story short, without my REQUEST OR CONSENT, they ax'd a transaction they felt was a duplicate. What it is is, my wife and I both have accounts with a certain merchant, and ran a transaction with them at nearly the same time-here's the trick-TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT TRANSACTION IDs.
Diego2112
Diego2112
And rather'n ya know, work with me to fix the problem, they're all "Sorry, our bad, hope you get it sorted!"

Which means that now I have to call over to the merchant, who is based in JAPAN.
Mon Dez
Mon Dez
The representatives at BoA are horrible. My grandpa tried to renew his card that expired three years ago so he showed his ID and everything, BUT they said they needed a receipt from his last purchase. WTF?! Who the hell keeps a receipt for over three years?
Diego2112
Diego2112
EXACTLY. The ONLY reason I bank with them NOW is because my mum used to work there-got cheap rates all that good stuff-soon as my Direct Deposit hits, I'm draining that b*tch, closing up shop, and going, tail tucked between my legs, back to my Credit Union.
Jef299
Jef299
I've had a bad experience with them as well.
Diego2112
Diego2112
Solution: Gym sock, loose brick.

Yup. There we go.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kealoa