RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
There's a limit to what people are willing to embrace, and be open minded about. What opinion did you express?
Diego2112
Diego2112
I GENERALLY try to take a live and let live approach, but have found that text is a TERRIBLE medium for two-way conversation.
Luminous Warrior
Luminous Warrior
@The Stranger: Oh, just the usual. Pro-gun, pro-life, pro-God, that kinda stuff. Got banned from facebook cause I'm a conservative.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
Dude, if people got banned JUST for being conservative on Facebook, I wouldn't have to block 1/10th of my acquaintances from showing up on my timeline. I sincerely doubt you were banned for JUST that. I suspect a partial story.
Luminous Warrior
Luminous Warrior
I'm sorry. Yes, it is a partial story. Someone said that they hoped that my family was killed by some mad-man with a gun, because that would make me anti-gun like them, and I retaliated. This was not the fist time this person said something threatening to me like this, but it was the fist time I retaliated. I made no threats, I simply stated that if you hope that my family is shot, then that makes you almost as bad as the killer, and that my family being killed would change nothing. Then,...
Luminous Warrior
Luminous Warrior
... the next day I found out that the person reported me and I was banned for a week.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!
Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
Some (totally) differfent (more traditional) Goblin faces...

what do you guys think?
My game = 4.5k hours, 4 years+ and should be done in 3 weeks!!

OMG so excited!

I plan to finish before my b day, July 21st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viewtifuljoe