RPG Maker Forums

deilin
deilin
Pillow pets?
The Stranger
The Stranger
What's Pillow Pets? Sounds kind of cute...
Chaneque
Chaneque
I have a knock-off Pillow Pet.
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
Pillow Pets are an American product, it's a pillow like you'd sleep on, but it's got an animal's face on it. They're not animal shaped, though, they're still pillows, and they're actually fairly successful. Due to their success, they've spawned a large number of cheap knock-off products.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I wish I had a Pillow Pet... I do have a foot warmer thing which has an animals face. It's just a comfy pillow shaped thing you stick your feet in.
The Stranger
The Stranger
It's called an Animal Foot Warmer. It's larger than standard slippers, you put both feet inside one thing, rather than having two individual slippers.
deilin
deilin
I have two cats that curls up on my feet while I'm at my computer... does that count?
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
Can you sleep on them?
deilin
deilin
One curls up next to mu neck, if not on my face.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report
AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!
I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Naftris