Comments on Profile Post by Yuki Harada

1. Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Welcome to Game Dev. It's hard work. It's not easy, it's not glamorous, it's a labor of love.
    Aug 6, 2013
  2. Yuki Harada
    Yuki Harada
    Yea. I love all the RPGs I've played, and I love creating my own, and my sister tests them for me - she's 4 years older than me but she likes RPGs too. ;D I don't mind working it just gets tiresome sometimes when you're all out of storyline... But soon enough you find the thread and start following it again...
    Aug 6, 2013
  3. Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Storyline is but one piece of the puzzle. Is your gameplay fun? If you just wanted to write an interesting story, you should write a book!
    Aug 6, 2013
  4. Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    One thing that helps me is to actually just play my game a little, not thinking about the work part, and trying to enjoy your own game! It works for me sometimes, it's relaxing compared to most database work, and it's part of the magic of making your own game...gets me inspired sometimes.
    Aug 6, 2013
  5. Yuki Harada
    Yuki Harada
    Hey hey hey!! @Probo Thanks, I do that sometimes, but I usually get my sister or a friend to play them. I mean, I play them so I can see if there are any bugs, but sometimes I'm like - WHY THE F*** ISNT THAT WORKING?! And @Frosty I know. According to the people who've played it, the gameplay is fun. I've also made it so that you can interact with just about everything... Sooo yeah...
    Aug 6, 2013