RPG Maker Forums

SlaveOfThaMind
SlaveOfThaMind
bet that felt great, I've done that to my index finger before right on the first knuckle
Diego2112
Diego2112
Yup. Felt like a million f***ing dollars. Felt even better when I shoved it in a shotglass of ice-cold gin for several minutes (making it numb). Bandaid didn't do the trick, so I threw a couple of stitches in it.
SlaveOfThaMind
SlaveOfThaMind
Hey. It works! I take it your not from Canada? Seeing as you chose to mend your own wounds. Good Call.

( Not meant to offend anyone, just saying, Canada has free health care right? )
Diego2112
Diego2112
From the US. Former First Response/EMT/Field Medic.

As far as other countries and their healthcare, as I don't live there, I am not qualified to comment! ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackitrick