Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. Ooda
    Ooda
    It wouldn't surprise me, being out of stock literally everywhere and all..
    May 21, 2012
  2. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Its kind of nice really, I needed the extra quiet time to finish up some work.
    May 21, 2012
  3. Elements
    Elements
    I think, if Diablo 3 were the cause, we would be seeing less members online, and that doesn't seem to be the case, the amount of people online in here and rmvxace.net seems to be pretty much the same as it was before D3 came out
    May 21, 2012
  4. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Elements, popping over to see if anyone has said anything takes near zero time. Writing a post takes time. Which one is someone playing D3 more likely to do. There is a significant drop in posting activity, and it directly centers around D3 release day.
    May 21, 2012
  5. Elements
    Elements
    'Cause it makes perfect sense for most people to idle here while playing D3...pretty sure a lot of them would close the browser right away after seeing nothing's new, and it would reflect on the online user count at some point imo. People just don't have much to say atm dawg :V. Granted D3 is a cause too tho.
    May 21, 2012
  6. Emmych
    Emmych
    I dunno about you, but even when I'm busy, I check the site. Not even because I'm a mod; just because I sometimes randomly feel like checking it! :3
    May 21, 2012
  7. Elements
    Elements
    Well of course none of us can really generalize the behavior of users but going by the ones I know and myself I would find it strange that the online user count hasn't dropped yet the posting rate has lol. And I would then infer D3 might not be the thing keeping users from posting :3c but this is just an opinion~
    May 21, 2012
  8. Fafnir
    Fafnir
    Well in my case, it *was* D3. :p
    May 21, 2012
  9. Rixis (릭시스)
    Rixis (릭시스)
    I dont think people close the browser rigth away when there isn't anything new actually I think a lot of people will leave the site up for days without even looking at it to tell u the truth so im with touch it mroe than likely is becuase of the D3 release
    May 21, 2012
  10. Rixis (릭시스)
    Rixis (릭시스)
    I dont think people close the browser rigth away when there isn't anything new actually I think a lot of people will leave the site up for days without even looking at it to tell u the truth so im with touch it mroe than likely is becuase of the D3 release
    May 21, 2012
  11. PK8
    PK8
    I used to be active but then I took a D3 to the *gets shot*
    May 21, 2012
  12. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Also, the "who is online right now" thing doesn't actually reflect RIGHT NOW. It is everyone in the last like 15 minutes (at least that is our settings on it I think. That is why I'm on it most of the time I'm awake, I check the site usually every 20-30 minutes AT LEAST.
    May 21, 2012