RPG Maker Forums

Jaide
Jaide
I hope Chrono Trigger is on that list! :3
Soma
Soma
Unfortunately it's not..(CT's still a fantastic game regardless!) FFVI, FFVII, FFIX, FFXII, BoF3, Legend of Dragoon, Skyrim, Golden Sun(both gba), Dark Cloud 2, Pokemon Gold, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, Digimon World(ps1 trilogy), Okage: Shadow King, and Dot Hack are though! *o*
Jaide
Jaide
Haven't played all of those, but the ones I have I certainly agree with! XD
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
DC 2... I always wanted to play that, but I never found any disc of that here in our area...
Soma
Soma
I know the feeling..lol, I've never gotten to finish the original Dot Hack games, because EB Games/Gamestop never carried Quarantine at a time when I had enough money. ;A;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After 3 and half months of my first long term game being playtested it is now in a more polished state. Now I proudly re-present Path of the Martyrs!
I am feeling better about my update schedule, I feel like I am actually getting consistent work done even if it isn’t big updates.
It's a joy to work on a well-made map. I am not regretting this commission in the least!
I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CocoWasTaken