RPG Maker Forums

Archeia
Archeia
Milk is given per achievement. Why are you still clicking Libby?! Go buy some buildings!
Ksi
Ksi
I meant help. Send help! I'm too addicted! ;.;

(I have, Nessy~ I've almost got half of all the achievements so far. Such a long way to go, but I'll get there!) I'm averaging about 10 million per 'click'... and I only found the dayum thing yesterday. >.<;

What is sleep?
Jonnie91
Jonnie91
That game is evil. I'm glad I'm not the only one addicted to that game. It's just unstoppable!
Archeia
Ksi
Ksi
:hugs: ;.;

Together we shall rule the omnomnomniverse with the power of cookies~

Muahahahahaha!
Ksi
Ksi
I swear, it's almost as addictive as cultivating MakerScore.

>.>

<.<

:hides:
Archeia
Archeia
Libby come back to us XD
Dalph
Scythuz
Scythuz
Why is everyone clicking on cookies? :S
Ksi
Ksi
I would if I could, Nessy. I would if I could. :<

Scythuz - Well, I was curious after seeing it linked with Free Rice and once I started clicking, I just couldn't stop. If you have a few weeks of free time I would recommend it. Or just do what I did and leave your computer on all night for a day or three. That works too. le sigh

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emodrilleur