RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
I still prefer the opposite, so VX characters and Xp tilesets.
SLEEP
SLEEP
Never seen anyone do that, Dalph. Kinda wonder what it would look like.
Darr123
Darr123
Nope.
Dalph
Dalph
It looks way better, VX sprites are more old school and Xp tilesets are not squared.

It would look ugly otherwise, huge characters and small trees and stuff? No just...no.
SLEEP
SLEEP
@Dalph Well there are taller trees for VX, like Celianna's, that would look fine with the tall characters.
Dalph
Dalph
Ok then.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
If you're actually using custom resources, then the question becomes irrelevant mostly because custom resources, even if said to be made for a specific engine, does not mean it follows the style of that engine...

If you're gonna use custom resources, it's better to ask if the specific resource will work or not...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruguel