Comments on Profile Post by Rixis (릭시스)

1. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I think I would tend to agree. It's a free program and most of the resources are fairly cheap, even from other people who own the program. Why do you need a kickstarter for it?
    Nov 3, 2013
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Well, it's not really free... But $70 lets you create just about anything. Free after purchase, no copyright or royalty fees after the fact.
    Nov 4, 2013
  3. Rixis (릭시스)
    Rixis (릭시스)
    If kick starter keeps getting populated with RPG maker projects at this rate, then the few VERY legitimate projects my really loose some credibility and people will start to have the idea that RPG maker really is THAT Easy. But ive seen many many projects with RM that for sure were not THAT easy. If you get what im saying
    Nov 4, 2013
  4. djDarkX
    djDarkX
    The interesting part is that all the ones I've seen so far are funded, even with default RTP resources.
    Nov 4, 2013
  5. The Dragon God
    The Dragon God
    I respect Kickstarter. But I respect RM as well. Take it from my company ShadowSphere Entertainment. SSE got as far as it did because I networked, made alot of promotions about SSE, have supportive friends and I'm vwell-connected, I have connections. All of these are factors illustrating the REAL hard work I've dedicated myself too. And SSE will try and help fellow Indies.
    Dec 4, 2013