RPG Maker Forums

Archeia
Archeia
Sorry but I am not. *sips tea* I enjoyed your whimpering B)
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Is there a reason you two can't be civil with each other? We all need to relax, take a deep breath, and maybe play a game for a while.
Arin
Arin
What happened?
Archeia
Archeia
I recommended her a horror game and she didn't know. I knew it was a horror game but I didn't how it was since it was just recommended to me lol.
Arin
Arin
Oh.

How dubious~
Tsukitsune
Tsukitsune
lol that's great
T.Bit
T.Bit
Bwahahaha! Epic. :D
EtphTheElephant
EtphTheElephant
Mischievous.
Indrah
Indrah
Basically I trusted her and she fed me a horror game fully aware I'm a huge wimp. HIDEOUS PERSON HOW DARE YOU ;A; (thank god the game tiself turned out not to be too scary)
Archeia
Archeia
I wasn't actually fully aware until you said it in the LS and I decided not to say anything lol.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I wasn't aware horror games still existed. I mean... Besides Silent Hill 2.
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
What did the demi-fiend feed you Indrah? :3
Indrah
Indrah
VorlorN. Thankfully he game tripped itself up with messed up details and boring gameplay before it could get too scary.
Chaos Avian
Chaos Avian
Ahh ok, not too bad then~ xD
Tsukitsune
Tsukitsune
You should lets play Outlast

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryodo