Comments on Profile Post by SLEEP

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    They're also pretty weird about insectivores, even though consuming certain insects is quite good for you.
    Nov 29, 2013
  2. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    i've never tried eating bugs but it sounds cool
    Nov 30, 2013
  3. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    i've never tried eating vegetables either tho
    Nov 30, 2013
  4. Eschaton
    Eschaton
    That's because vegetarians are unnatural. Human insectivores are more natural than human herbivores. We have incisors, canines, and a digestive system that is good for processing meat for a reason.
    Nov 30, 2013
  5. Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Besides, if we weren't supposed to be eating animals, why are they made out of food?
    Nov 30, 2013
  6. Ink-Dragon
    Ink-Dragon
    I don't want to get into an argument, but if we were meant to eat animals, why do we need to cook them first? And technically Humans are made out of food too, but we don't eat them...
    Nov 30, 2013
  7. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    Humans are omnivores, who can survive on a vegetarian diet. When trying to argue that vegetarians are unnatural, you should stop, take a look at the typical modern diet, and it's like "oh that's unnatural too".
    Nov 30, 2013
  8. Eschaton
    Eschaton
    We DON'T need to cook them first. Meat is perfectly fine raw. Cooked meat tastes even better.
    Nov 30, 2013
  9. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    lol look at this guy
    Nov 30, 2013
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @SLEEP - You should give insects a try. I know that ants and spiders (not really an insect) are quite tasty. I was given vodka lollipops once, and inside each lollipop was a small scorpion - a shame I don't like vodka.
    Nov 30, 2013
  11. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    yea probably but i don't know where they sell ones fit for consumption so
    Nov 30, 2013
  12. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Nov 30, 2013
  13. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    cool
    Nov 30, 2013