RPG Maker Forums

Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
scripting is quite easy at least for simple things... the most difficult IMO are those that modifies the flow of battle, especially ABS... most non-scripters are simply afraid of touching scripts... :)
Hahn Deathspark
Hahn Deathspark
^ My story... ;_;
Jeneeus Guruman
Jeneeus Guruman
I actually made 2 scripts in Ace a long time ago but most of them are just imports from VX, which was my main RM at that time.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
troll script:

class Scene_Title

def start

end

end
Jeneeus Guruman
Jeneeus Guruman
And by the way, adiktuzmiko. Your name seems familiar...
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
really? I've been here for some time now anyways... or are you by any chance from The Hive?
Jeneeus Guruman
Jeneeus Guruman
I'm not from The Hive team and I just recently came back here in this site. I think I just saw your name on some posts almost a year ago.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Archeia
Archeia
oh heyy I remember you :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Asphodelethe wrote on skybluehair's profile.
Hi! I loe your desert NPCs for adding some variety. I've used them in a free game (The Snow Elf on Itch.io) and I'd love to use them in the new game I'm working on, which I hope to release commercially. I'd love your permission if I could have it!

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GTFoxN6Y