RPG Maker Forums

Darr123
Darr123
Who gives a flying Frick if you don't finish something. This isn't a job brah. As long as you enjoy making who cares.
Kaiser
Kaiser
I just suck at it, no matter how many tutorials I read or trial and error I'm just terrible at it, and freaking everything else. what a nice start to 2014.
Hesufo
Hesufo
I'd like to see some of your stuff even if it's unfinished. Maybe it's not as bad as you say.
Archeia
Archeia
As someone who spent like 9 years in RM and never releasing anything until lately...I think you're thinking BS lol. It takes a while for some people to get into it because it is game development. The worst thing that could happen to you is losing 6 years worth of work thinking you can finally have something out only to be scorned by fate.
Scythuz
Scythuz
It's a lot to do with your attitude towards your work. If you dwell only on the negative things, you're not gonna see the good in what you make even if it's a masterpiece.
Bonkers
Bonkers
I bought all the maker dlc and never use it. I just like looking at pretty things.
Shades
Shades
Ask better questions. Or rather, find something to question other than yourself. Creativity ftw! :D
StrawberrySmiles
StrawberrySmiles
I never finished a game either, but I try because it helps my "game-making" urge for a bit so I can go back to focusing on other things.
SyncG4x
SyncG4x
Never give up! You keep sayin stuff like that and you'll be ending up nowhere, keep climbing towards the top and you'll get there. Even if you get there by a little, you got there. Extra Advice; start off small, like making a short demo, then if you like it then o medium sized for a longer demo, then keep going until you got yourself game.
Eschaton
Eschaton
Go eat a dayum steak.
SyncG4x
SyncG4x
wat did i do

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should make an itch.io page one of these days...Maybe for my next large update.
whoops, forgot to get started with Advent posts! coming shortly!

Another demo of the dynamic cloud cover system, this time complete with the original soundtrack composition (which sounds even goofier at this 2x playback speed). Much left to tweak but I like it so far.
And now, some custom emotions to give the character life... :kaoslp:
First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbyssalLizard