RPG Maker Forums

Clareain_Christopher
Clareain_Christopher
I wouldn't be against that.
Arin
Arin
I wonder what kind of skillset he'd/she'd have...
hyde9318
hyde9318
Careful, clowns are one of the biggest phobias in the world, up there with being afraid of heights. However, I myself love clowns. I would love the chance to play as one.
Shaz
Shaz
I think a clown would make an awesome protagonist. They scare me. More than spiders. And that's a lot.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
Simple Arin, scaring the hell out of little kids. Also juggling, and disguises. The enemy won't have a clue what to do. You just change makeup and such after every encounter, the bad guys won't know which clown to kill. (though that might lead to clown genocide later in the story.)
Insidious Mental Pollution
@Glorious Arin - Create balloon animals. Engage in pantomime. Scare people unintentionally (lol thanks hyde9318 and Shaz). It would require some creativity but I think it would be different if I can make it work.
Aurorain
Aurorain
I'm not afraid of clowns, but dear monkeytrumpets, am I afraid of insects! Lol..but a clown/jester protagonist? That sounds pretty neat. :)
@Alexander Amnell - The big bad bans clowns.

:p
djDarkX
djDarkX
One clown protag i the game Pandemonium! for the PSX...although he's more a Jester than a clown. Still, a fool is a fool!
Sharm
Sharm
You're right, that does sound awesome. Clown throws juggling balls, does 473 damage!
Tsukitsune
Tsukitsune
I despise clowns with great intensity ._.

"Down here we float, WE ALL FLOAT!!"

Dat movie, hate clowns.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheusFrag