RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
Your neighbour "Yeah I got the last mask and then bam!" You'd be surprised at how many people I've met who think that Majora's Mask is Zelda 2 haha
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
Zelda 2... was that the weird side-scroll one where you could level up and learn magic that barely resembles it's ancestor/progeny?
Zalerinian
Zalerinian
No, Zelda II is a game that's nearly impossible to finish.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
I still think that I am thinking of the same game... in fact I seem to remember my father hated that game during my childhood because neither one of us could ever beat it...
wildwes
wildwes
@Alex Yeah, it was the impossible side-scrolling one where you level up and stuff.

@Scythuz No, he was most definitely talking about Zelda 2.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I've beaten Zelda 2. Without cheats. Without savestates. It was the most horrible thing I've ever accomplished that was also worth it in the end. I racked up something like 200+ deaths in that game before winning. It's Nintendo Hard.
Eschaton
Eschaton
Oh!? And did he divide by zero, calculate the last digit of pi, and escape the event horizon of a black hole?
wildwes
wildwes
I don't know about dividing by zero, but he definitely did all those other things. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got any suggestions?

Here is my valiant and beloved captain
of the space cruiser ROSTOV.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Triacontane) that allows us to summon a relative touchpad/analog stick wherever we touch on the game's screen. (Mostly for mobile RPG Maker games.)

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuroZer0