RPG Maker Forums

NPC
NPC
Candy Crush? I'll stick with my Bejeweled.
Dalph
Dalph
You aren't alone.
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Me!!! a lot of my friends and even my mother and brother plays it... but I just don't wanna touch it... XD...
Samsonite
Samsonite
I survived World War C as well. I never played that game and as a result I didn't get mental diabetes.
Hahn Deathspark
Hahn Deathspark
I blocked the game :/

I didn't even like the game...

It's more like a game of chance, or worse... Thank god I'm not the only guy who thinks this way!
Eschaton
Eschaton
It's like seeing rays of sunlight pierce the nigh-endless cloud cover.
Seacliff
Seacliff
I survived the Angry bird era as well.
Insidious Mental Pollution
Insidious Mental Pollution
Never touched CC. This allowed my delusion of being a rebel to live on!
Shades
Shades
*blink* Wot's a Candy Crush?
Alkorri
Alkorri
...Got stuck at Level 95. Gave up. Never looked back ;D If you think that's bad, people, try CC Facebook when you need the help of your friends to advance ;D
Archeia
Archeia
I played them but didn't last long in all honest. I played for an hour to see what it was about. (Some rule that you get to know the entire game mechanics within an hour from a book I read before XD).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EuphoriaInteractive