Comments on Profile Post by SLEEP

1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    notepad? word?
    Jan 23, 2014
  2. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    ^ My two favorites! Real notepads or the program! Microsoft word! It's especially helpful since you can add those tiny numbers for notations in the footer.
    Jan 23, 2014
  3. SLEEP
    SLEEP
    lol i figured somebody would say word
    Jan 23, 2014
  4. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Would you rather someone said Microsoft Access? That program prolly wouldn't help you much. I don't think Macs have any dedicated software either... just third party developers...
    Jan 23, 2014
  5. wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    A brain is a nice asset if you plan on writing anything other than fanfics.
    Jan 23, 2014
  6. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    you're planning stories, so you only need something to write on... I'll add OneNote...
    Jan 23, 2014
  7. Eschaton
    Eschaton
    A spiral notebook. Some notecards and a corkboard.
    Jan 23, 2014
  8. Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    ...Eschaton, stop watching how I do things! Seriously man, stop going through my stuff! *closes his spiral notebook and puts the notecards away in their box* You're really creeping me out, man.
    Jan 23, 2014
  9. Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Articy: Draft if your willing to spend money. The steam Edition is 99 dollars. The one for server use to collab is around 3 grand or so for 3 clients and the server. But it is very powerful
    Jan 23, 2014
  10. West Mains
    West Mains
    Notepad.exe

Seriously.
    Jan 23, 2014
  11. Shaz
    Shaz
    Right now, I'm using Word and Excel. For the next project, I'm giving Articy: Draft a go. The one for server collab is just under 1000 Euros for an indie team (3 clients and the server). For non-indies, it's more expensive, but I don't think any of us would be considered non-indies.
    Jan 23, 2014
  12. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    what does Articy do? that others can't... I'm jus curious
    Jan 23, 2014
  13. Shades
    Shades
    Jan 23, 2014