RPG Maker Forums

Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
he's doing a Tactical system? that's nice... not really a fan of XAS though... so confusing to configure... hahaha
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
haha yup he begin this a while...well XAS are hard to edit because is in portuguese..but I working to translated is manual aniway...
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
I don't care about the language, it's just really hard to edit... hahahaha...
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
well yes sometime...moghunter-sempai...have the way to put is system in a really hard code setting...sometime i lost in is configuration X_X
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
yeah, though I really like the results of XAS... anyway, I'm on the road to using only my own scripts + a few yanfly's scripts that I'm quite lazy to create on my own...
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
rhooo lazy boy xD but who are not lazy in their :3?
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
Engr. Adiktuzmiko
I just feel like I don't really need to recreate some of those... at least not the battle engine + some of it's add-ons... since Battle flow modifications are still alien to me...
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
Ho okai :3!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How funny would it be if one of us remade "The Town With No Name" in RPG Maker?
I miss my friends from the work experience program... maybe once I move, I'll have a little party with them. I'll even show them my games and perhaps my puppets. Did you know I make working puppets?
Episode 18 is here. We're still making a game in RPG Maker MZ. This week, let's make that cliff map look awesome with the new tiles we made last week! Join us live, now!

I just watched the CG movie HARLOCK: Space Pirate, a retelling of the anime Harlock story. It was pretty awesome, and has given me some inspiration for my space game, at least for parts of it.
How comes, when you are fearful to log anywhere, that somebody close passed from COVID and you learn too late, you suddenly are mortified that others who almost share BDay dates didn't answer the art you made for them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kikiko