RPG Maker Forums

OmNomZombie
OmNomZombie
Just to warn you, there's still a bug in there with one of the pushing blocks. Make sure to make a backup save file, because you can't get past it.
Eschaton
Eschaton
The Water Temple now has color-coded paths that guide you to where you need to go. It's pretty idiot-proof now.
Thalzon
Thalzon
Water Temple was always small potatoes compared to finding the way to the optional segments in the Fire Temple.
Im just wondering. Are you using that Zelda Engine for RPG Maker? Or is this your own project and engine?
wildwes
wildwes
@Muffin? Ummm... what? I don't know what you're talking about. I'm talking about the Water Temple in the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time, not a project I'm doing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

VX/VX Ace Kids is the Best for Me,but MV/MZ Did a Bit Better than VX/VX Ace But Nothing Beats VX/VX Ace!

Finally finished the first character for the free bust set I'm making. It turned out more big
SD than chibi, but I can't help but fall into my natural style. I'll post a thread once I've got more to show.
Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness :LZSgrin:
I am excite.
Actor2_4 added!

I Didnt Like or Disagree with @Andar Due to Him Saying this when We talk about VX (Not Ace): VX is the worst version of the RPG-Makers as it had only one tileset and is missing many features to improve the game development. It is a very bad choice to base a new project on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicevoicechoice