Comments on Profile Post by EFizzle

1. Clydous
    Clydous
    Cougars exist. Not that I'm telling you you should totally go for it or anything, but there'd be nothing wrong with you if you decided to! =P
    Feb 6, 2014
  2. Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I would suggest keeping your crushes within 9 years of your age xD
    Feb 6, 2014
  3. mlogan
    mlogan
    I'm kind of afraid to ask what your idea of an old woman is.
    Feb 6, 2014
  4. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I'd mostly agree with Qtpi, especially when your not even 20 10+ years is just to big of an age difference. (+ cougars/Rhino's are rarely interested in serious relationships...of course if you aren't either then that's a different story.)
    Feb 6, 2014
  5. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @mlogan He said 10 years older and his profile says he's 19... so 29?
    Feb 6, 2014
  6. mlogan
    mlogan
    I didn't look at the profile...obviously... not sure I wanted to.. ;)
    Feb 6, 2014
  7. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    ^Youths will always have an interesting view on age. A couple of years ago my niece claimed I was "older than dirt" to which my daughter responded "no he isn't... Grandmom is older than dirt, he's just older than topsoil." Now every time someone refers to someone my age as old I think of that and it makes me smile.
    Feb 6, 2014
  8. mlogan
    mlogan
    I love that... older than topsoil.
    Feb 6, 2014
  9. EFizzle
    EFizzle
    I'm 19, and she's 27, not really a 10 year difference, but.... It was a tad awkward when I found out. But I call EVERYONE old, sooooooooooo haha
    Feb 6, 2014
  10. Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Go for it, it's not like you're going for a gigolo lifestyle! Older women tend to have a refined flavour. Extra ripe just for you Yonma~ Gwan mon! (Oop, there's the yardy coming out xD)
    Feb 6, 2014
  11. mlogan
    mlogan
    Well, I figure I'm ancient by your standards... ;)
    Feb 6, 2014