RPG Maker Forums

Scythuz
Scythuz
Well I'm certainly prepared to die :)
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
I will be 2-3 years after it comes out and it goes on one of steams mass sales and I get it (I don't buy games that are new,)
Frostyfirefly
Frostyfirefly
As everyone who plays DS2 should be lol. You just gotta love it when you are covered in wounds and you are about to reach the boss, and then someone invades your realm. I didn't know my character could run so fast under such pressure!
Frostyfirefly
Frostyfirefly
You should try this one when it's new Alex, jsut because of it's awesome multiplayer feature.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
I would love to die some more
Frostyfirefly
Frostyfirefly
And the thing I really like about DS is when you need to tip toe around the edge of a builoding, wooden pole, etc., you really feel vertigo... and then the enemies start shooting at you for added fun!
Scythuz
Scythuz
Blighttown..... it's not so bad now but that initial terror when you go in through the depths... oh lordy.
AwesomeCool
AwesomeCool
I hated nito's home (too dark with skeleton dogs lol).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrunkenDwarf0098