Comments on Profile Post by StrawberrySmiles

1. Arin
    Arin
    Well then

happy early B-Day.
    Feb 8, 2014
  2. Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    There's really nothing to think about in my opinion, enjoy each year, no, each day at it's fullest. :)
    Feb 8, 2014
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    I'm 26,6.

When you're old, you start also to count the months...ahahah
    Feb 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Happy Birthday, you're not a spring chicken anymore =D
    Feb 8, 2014
  5. Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Er, and when you are 31 like me, you modify your definition of "young", expanding it for a few decades or so!
    Feb 8, 2014
  6. mlogan
    mlogan
    Just enjoy it! Don't ponder it too much, but make the decision to live life to it's fullest! And happy birthday a day early!
    Feb 8, 2014
  7. zeraf
    zeraf
    Happy Birthday!
    Feb 8, 2014
  8. ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    Happy birthday!
    Feb 8, 2014
  9. DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    Happy Birthday! I honestly keep forgetting if I'm 27 or 28. I feel like an idiot but I have to keep adding up the years from my birth year to figure it out. I think since I'm approaching 30 my mind is getting me ready for that lie about your age or redefine the definition of "old" thing.
    Feb 8, 2014
  10. zacheatscrackers
    zacheatscrackers
    Have a good one!
    Feb 8, 2014
  11. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    26 must be the year it hits you or something, because my wife also thought to much into it (she just turned 26 a couple months ago) and got semi-depressed and said she didn't want a party or anything. I agree with FrostFirefly and Mlogan, though. There's nothing to worry about, just enjoy life an have fun.
    Feb 8, 2014
  12. Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @DesperateMeasurez: The only reason I have any clue how old I am is by adding up from my wife's birthday... If I weren't married and it wasn't dangerous to forget her birthday I'd probably have no clue how old I was right now.
    Feb 8, 2014