RPG Maker Forums

Shablo5
I liked Mouse Trap as a kid. That was pretty fun. I don't know if it qualifies as a puzzle though...
Shablo5
Although taking from that inspiration, you could have a puzzle where you need to have something at point A reach point B. This would be done by connecting passageways/pipes/whatever fits the object, so it reaches the destination. Think Pipe Dream (If you're old enough to remember that game on like, Windows 95?)

Bam. Mouse trap strikes again.
Emzie
Emzie
Maze w/ 450x40

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just for the record I have greatly enjoyed the past couple months of using RPG Maker MV - enough that I went ahead and bought MZ although it's going to be a bit before I seriously start a project with that.
I have a pretty reasonable alpha of one game that's got roughly 4 hours of content and some bits and pieces of others after only about 300 hours total time and about 2 1/2 months of owning RPG Maker.....
I completely forgot which forum had the personal blogs for members. :LZSlol: It was probably a forum for the Ace program. I was going to see about posting a blog post, but I'm too tired, and if its associated with Ace, then its a moot point. :LZSlol:
I've had some hard times. A co-worker accused me (not going into detail here), and I am trying finish training next week. Still not paid yet, I think next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrigamiChan