RPG Maker Forums

Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
Go Canada! (I have no real sense of nationalism anyway + they already beat us a couple days ago.)
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
I voted for Canada against us because I don't like half the guys on the U.S. team. But I wanted Sweden to win. I usually tend to vote for European athletes. Don't know why.
Alexander Amnell
Alexander Amnell
^I sadly agree with the first half of this statement (like I said, no sense of nationalism) but mainly I just want to see a good game.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Same here. It started out really good. But I think by the end of the second, Sweden just looked deflated. Canada really took it to them.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Hahaha! It was a good game and you guys earned it! I was glad to see St. Louis get some play time. I've always liked him.
Yato
Yato
It was a good game. I was afraid that I would put all that effort into dragging my butt out of bed just to see them lose it horribly. Too used to my local team, aka the kings of choking.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Hmm... we seem to share that in common then. My local team is the Caps. Premier playoff chokers extraordinaire.
Rieker
Rieker
Not only are we good at hockey, but we are currently on top of the medal count. Doing activities in the cold is our specialty :) Canada ftw!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaneda035