RPG Maker Forums

Zalerinian
Zalerinian
I know that feeling so much.
Shaz
Shaz
Depends who you sent it to. They could just be really busy. I don't always reply to PMs the moment I read them. Sometimes I am just working on other things and don't want to be distracted, sometimes I want to think about it before I reply.
Sharm
Sharm
I'm in the same place as you except it hasn't been read. I think the other person is asleep. *keeps checking inbox compulsively anyway*
Tsaiuki North
Tsaiuki North
Yes that's true.

I have 2 PMs that I havn't gotten a response to. One of them I guess I can understand. The other i was just asking someone about their signature animation. It was read 5 hours ago.
Tsukitsune
Tsukitsune
^I agree with Shaz, I normally give them a day to get back to me, if nothing then I"ll send another.
Tsaiuki North
Tsaiuki North
Well my first PM was read 5 DAYS ago 3/2.. my second 5 hours ago XD
Shaz
Shaz
Also consider whether it's something they'd consider worth answering. I have to admit, someone asking me about a signature animation is NOT something I'd make it a priority to answer, and if I was really busy with other things, I'd end up just forgetting about it.
Shaz
Shaz
AND consider whether it SHOULD be a PM. Whether it's because I'm a mod, or because I answer so many questions on the forum, I don't know, but I get a LOT of PMs from people asking how to do things, when it would be just as easy for them to ask it on the forum (and they'd get a response faster too). They probably don't consider that a dozen OTHER people also think it's a good idea to PM someone for basic help when it could easily be posted to the forum.
Sharm
Sharm
Oh my gosh, no kidding! And they ask for stuff that I have no reason to know the answer to!
Shaz
Shaz
lol! I bet you get a lot of "can you make ... for me" and "will you join my team" type questions Sharm.
Tsaiuki North
Tsaiuki North
Actually the first one, was to someone on here that does music. I was asking if it was possible to get one of his music into a loop. That was 5 days ago. If they're busy, ok.

The second was just asking what the animation signature was. A simple "(this anime)" doesn't really take more than a couple key strokes =\....

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue, Episode 12: Amneron's Legacy starts now! Watch on Youtube and join the chat as we explore the world of Ellis!
Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.

Currently working on the second protagonist's story and her companion, making good progress. But I am looking forward to return to my other protagonist and continue his story and have him joined by a new companion. :)
mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brenadjnendad