RPG Maker Forums

Ms Littlefish
Ms Littlefish
Just gave it a play on soundcloud. Loved it! I don't know if there is a term for this but I love how many genres it visits. There are ambient parts, the orchestra, and even guitar. Really good stuff!
Dalph
Dalph
This is so amazing!

Great job man!
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
@Ms Littlefish: Thanks so much! I don't know if there's a term for that either. Haha.

@Dalph: Thanks, man!
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
Is pretty awesome DM ;w;! your are a music master~!
Scythuz
Scythuz
You should separate the two halves into different songs I reckon, just to see what happens? I really enjoyed it though, mainly the second half.
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
@nio: Thank you! I appreciate that.

@Scythuz: The two halves starting at the ending orchestral part? I can try if I get some time. It took me long enough to get this out with what little free time I have!
Scythuz
Scythuz
@DM - Only do it if you want to! I was just suggesting it for fun :p (Avoids desperatemeasurez joke)
DesperateMeasurez
DesperateMeasurez
Haha. It will definitely give me something to think about. Thanks! I took your advice last time for that ReStaff track. But I'm a dope and forgot to repost it in the thread. I got too busy and forgot.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it unusual to think your own music is strange? xD I honestly don't know if I'm gonna use any of them :p
I've been keeping my cards fairly close to my chest, but Team Muxedo Task is proud to present the first offering for our contest entry: the title screen background.1624496085488.png
I love work placement programs. Part of it is to get a resume done by a "professional" even though I use a portfolio in my profession.
I'm not sure this is the right place to write on but I'm having some problem with adding tileset. Can someone please help me with this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RikudouKai